Effective date: May 8th 2019
Trish-Trash (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.trish-trash.com website (the “Service”).
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. Therefore, by using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Therefore, personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). As a result, this Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version. As well as the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages. And also the unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. And cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
Although. you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
EXAMPLES OF COOKIES WE USE:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
Trish-Trash uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Are you are located outside the United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us? Therefore, please note that we only transfer the data, including Personal Data, within the United Kingdom and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Our business, Trish-Trash may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Trish-Trash
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Consequentially, we have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. therefore, if you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. And if we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
THE COOKIES WE SET
- Forms related cookies
Cookies may be sent when you submit data to us through a form such as those found on the contact page. Therefore, to remember your user details for future correspondence.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web. As a result, helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can <a href=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”>contact us</a> at email@example.com.